At Wild River Outfitters, we look forward to serving you on the beautiful Upper St. Croix and Namekagon Rivers. We serve paddlers on 150 miles of this National Wild and Scenic Riverway.
Located four miles west of Grantsburg, WI on Highway 70, we are less than 90 minutes north of the Twin Cities.
Call for reservations between 9:00AM – 6:00PM daily.
Wild River Outfitters
15177 State Road 70
Grantsburg, WI 54840
– canoe and kayak rentals
– shuttle service
– campgrounds and showers
– help with trip planning
– maps of river routes
– ice, pop, snacks and last minute convenience items
– bait and tackle for fine fishing
– a convenient take-out point (no rushing; no waiting for shuttle pick-up)
– a welcome to dogs with responsible owners
– a gift shop with crafts, gifts and mementos
Your host and owner,
(April to Memorial day)
(Memorial Day to Labor Day)
(Labor Day – October 31)