A Special COVID-19 Message from Wild River Outfitters
Following the Wisconsin Supreme Court ruling on May 13, 2020, Wild River Outfitters is now open and allowed to provide shuttle service with its canoe and kayak rentals. We are happy to be able to provide this service to our paddlers once again.
As we reopen with the safety and well being of our customers, staff and general public in mind, we will observe the following practices and require our customers to do so too.
- Everyone is required to wear a face mask while on our premises (i.e. in the parking lot, in waiting area, on store porch, in the store, getting paddles and vests, loading gear and craft) and when riding in our shuttle vehicles.
- Hand sanitizer (we’ll provide) is to be used before entering the store.
- Per National Park Service requirement, groups camping on the river are limited to 16 people.
- Groups must stay at least 6 feet apart from other groups.
- Only one person per group can come into the store to pay for the entire group’s trip.
We appreciate your support and compliance with these requirements so that we all can continue to enjoy the great outdoors and the treasure of this Wild and Scenic Riverway.
It’s fun and refreshing to be out on the river.
When you’re ready to go, we’ll help you get there