At Wild River Outfitters, we look forward to serving you on the beautiful Upper St. Croix and Namekagon Rivers. We serve paddlers on 150 miles of this National Wild and Scenic Riverway.
Located four miles west of Grantsburg, WI on Highway 70, we are less than 90 minutes north of the Twin Cities.
- canoe and kayak rentals
- shuttle service
- campgrounds and showers
- help with trip planning
- maps of river routes
- ice, pop, snacks and last minute convenience items
- bait and tackle for fine fishing
- a convenient take-out point (no rushing; no waiting for shuttle pick-up)
- a welcome to dogs with responsible owners
- a gift shop with crafts, gifts and mementos
Your hosts and owners since 1990,
Marilyn Chesnik and Jerry Dorff
Call for reservations between 9:00AM – 6:00PM daily.